Net Worth is what you own minus what you owe.
What you own (assets)
- Properties or Real Estate (house, rental properties, farm land, lot)
- Stocks, Bonds, ETF, Mutual Funds and Trust Funds (based on mark-to-market valuation)
- Business (based on valuation)
- Vehicles (Cars, motorbikes)
- P2P lending account
- Business / Start-up Investments (based on market value)
What you owe (liabilities)
- Credit Card Debt
- Student Loan
- Bank Overdraft
I’ve done my best to estimate our net worth as of 03 May 2019. Here is the number £249,296.87
I’ve ignored electronics, furniture and jewelries. I have also excluded my business’ liquidation value (I’m 100% shareholder). There’s roughly
£242,886.17 cash and equivalents in my IT consulting business.